Sirovision is a geology / geotechnical mapping and analysis system that generates accurate, scaled 3D images of rock faces from stereo photographs taken in open pit and underground environments. A range of tools are provided to support the mapping and analysis of structure useful to geologists, geotechnical engineers, surveyors and mine engineers.
Sirovision Open Pit is a quick, accurate, simple and cost effective way to generate accurate 3D images of open pit rock walls and map and anlayse their structure.The system uses off-the-shelf digital SLR cameras and supports a wide range of survey methods.
Sirovision Underground is an integrated hardware and software system designed to provide safe and cost-effective mapping and analysis of rock structure and underground topography. This system comprises the specially designed Stereo Camera for capturing stereo photographs of headings in only a few minutes with no setup time.
Sirovision enables you to georeference 3D images using a wide range of survey equipment, including Total Station, Theodolites and RTK, Geotagger and hand held GPS devices. A minimum of three known points is enough to georeference whole mosaics of 3D images.
Why Use Sirovision?
Do you want to?
- quickly map structure with instant geotechnical results
- auto detect unstable features such as wedges
- reduce excavation failure risk
- reduce costs
- improve safety and productivity
- NEW Thiess Case Study – Highwall batter angle optimization using Sirovision
- Sirovision V5.2 with new GPS Geotagger & RTK Rover and Base survey now available
- The new 16 megapixel digital SLR Stereo Camera now available for underground 3D photography
- Click here to watch the ‘Sirovision Core Functionality’ webinar
- Check out the Sirovision Featured Article on 3D Visualization World