Sirovision is a geology / geotechnical mapping and analysis system that generates accurate, scaled 3D images of rock faces from stereo photographs taken in open pit and underground environments. A range of tools are provided to support the mapping and analysis of structure useful to geologists, geotechnical engineers, surveyors and mine engineers.
Sirovision Open Pit is a quick, accurate, simple and cost effective way to generate accurate 3D images of open pit rock walls and map and anlayse their structure.The system uses off-the-shelf digital SLR cameras and supports a wide range of survey methods.
Sirovision Underground is an integrated hardware and software system designed to provide safe and cost-effective mapping and analysis of rock structure and underground topography. This system comprises the specially designed Stereo Camera for capturing stereo photographs of headings in only a few minutes with no setup time.
Sirovision enables you to georeference 3D images using a wide range of survey methods, including handheld GPS and RTK quality survey support. A minimum of three control points is enough to georeference multiple 3D images.
Why Use Sirovision?
Do you want to?
- quickly map structure and detect wedges
- reduce excavation failure risk
- reduce costs
- improve safety and productivity
- The new 24 megapixel digital SLR Stereo Camera now available for underground 3D photography
- Click here to watch the ‘Sirovision Core Functionality’ webinar
- Sirovision V5.1 now available!
- Check out the Sirovision Featured Article on 3D Visualization World
- New papers and case studies added to the Resources page..